- 31 August 2020 - New Director Appointment
- 28 August 2020 - Nova Eye Records FY20 Net Profit After Tax of $35.7 Million
- 28 August 2020 - Notice of Upcoming Investor Call
- 5 August 2020 - Multicentre Study Highlights Exceptional Surgical Efficiency of the Molteno3® Glaucoma Drainage Device
- 3 August 2020 - Nova Eye Medical Completes Acquisition of Molteno Ophthalmology Assets
- 29 July 2020 - Payment to Shareholders of Capital Return and Dividend
- 16 July 2020 - Updated Timetable for Capital Return & Dividend Payment
- 2 July 2020 - Nova Eye Medical Expands Glaucoma Treatment Portfolio Through the Acquisition of the Molteno3® Business
- 30 June 2020 - View ASX ELX Completion announcement
- 5 August 2020 - Multicenter Study Highlights Exceptional Surgical Efficiency of the Molteno3® Glaucoma Drainage Device
- 6 July 2020 - Nova Eye Medical Acquires Molteno3 Glaucoma Drainage Device Portfolio
For all shareholding enquiries related to Nova Eye Medical Limited shares listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) please contact Computershare, using the details below.
All share registry enquiries are to be directed to Computershare
Investors can visit the Computershare Investor Centre.
You will need your Security Holder Reference Number (SRN) or your Holder Identification Number (HIN) and postcode when you log-in online. The Investor Centre provides a variety of important holding information and communication preferences.
Alternatively, shareholders may contact Computershare as follows:
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
GPO Box 2975
Melbourne VIC 3001
(Australia) 1300 555 159
(Overseas) +61 3 9415 4062
Mon-Fri 8:30am-7pm AEST